Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Target Trip 6/21: Shopping on Sale


Biggest things I learned today was 1) David is a much happier shopper in the morning. We had one big tear at checkout this evening and thankfully the nice checkout lady was waving to him and he got distracted enough to smile!

2) To really make my coupons count the item almost always has to be on sale. I passed up using so many coupons because I wasn't getting close to 50% off with them.

TQ= Target Coupon
PMFR= Manufacture Coupon I print from home via SmartSource or other.
MFR= Sunday Paper or equivalent cut Coupon

Kettle Brand Potato Chips sale $2.50
MFR Kettle Brand $1/1
= $1.50

Bagel Bites $2.69
TQ Bagel Bites 9ct+ $1/1
PMFR Bagel Bites 9ct+ $1/1
= $.69

Ritz Crackerfuls Multigrain sale $2.40
TQ Ritz Crackerfuls $1/1
= $1.40
(individually wrapped. Perfect for the diaper bag!)

Crystal Light Pure sale $1.97
MFR Crystal Light Product $1/1
= $.97

Market Pantry Thin Spaghetti $1.09
TQ Buy Market Pantry Pasta & Sauce $1/2
= $.64

Market Pantry Pasta Sauce $1.34
TQ Buy Market Pantry Pasta & Sauce $1/2
= $.79
(ground beef was on sale for $3.43 so, we had Spaghetti dinner tonight for $4.86. With leftovers for David tomorrow!)

Pantene ProV Curly Mouse sale $3.50 (orig. $4.84)
MFR Pantene Products $3/2
= $2

Pantene ProV Curly Spray Gel sale $3.50 (orig. $4.84)
MFR Pantene Products $3/2
= $2
(after chatting with my 'cousin' I realized I had a $1.50/1 Mobile TQ for Pantene I could have stacked with the MFR. Therefore, I will go to my store & have my receipt adjusted which would make the products $1.25/ea)

Stubb's Chicken Marinade sale $2.10
MFR Stubb's BBQ or Marinade $1/1
= $1.10

(2) Pop Chips $2.69/ea
MFR B1G1 Pop Chips
= $1.34/ea
(other coupon blogs found these advertised 2 for $4 but not at my store, but it was still a good deal)

(10) Weight Watcher's Smart Ones $1.99/ea
TQ Smart Ones Frozen Entree $5/10
PMFR Smart Ones Frozen Entree $4/10
= $1.09/ea
(some entree's were marked $2.34 so to keep it the cheapest I only bought the $1.99 variety)

Up & Up Diapers Size 4 sale $13.99
TQ Up & Up Product over $3 $1/1
= $12.99 or $.15/diaper
(these were advertised for $14.99 in the Sunday ad)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Crazy savings, girl! I can never hit the stores at the right time to get the most out of my coupons. sigh...=)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Savings,fabulous info,i love to shop online,very helpful article,thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target marks their items on Monday-Friday. The department is usually assigned a specific day. Does their markdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doze Pharmacy Says
    Buy in Doze Pharmacy Online Generic Medicine and Online Prescription drugs From the Best Online Pharmacy. Trusted & top-Rated drugstore Online of Generic Medicine. We ship already in USA, uk, Singapore, Canada, Africa,and so more countries via private shipping methods using.
    Isotroin 20mg Capsule (Isotretinoin)

    Cenforce 100mg Soldenafil 100mg Tablets

    Iverheal 6mg Tablet (Ivermectin)

    Vidalista 40mg Tablet (Tadalafil)

    Vigora 100mg Tablet (Sildenafil)

    Super Vidalista Tablet (Tadalafil/Dapoxetine)

    Men's Health
    more please visit the web site

    Doze Pharmacy



    Doze Pharmacy is one of the most popular site for
    Anti fungal

    Anthelmintics & Anti-Worm

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...