Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spending the Old Navy Groupon & Free Father's Day Card

With my newly printed $20 (for $10) Groupon to Old Navy, David and I headed off to Riverdale (be sure to stop here and print coupons before your shopping trip!) to see if we could score some goods. My sister and I went there a few weeks ago during the extra 50% clearance and really made a haul.

However, that sale almost ruined my shopping as the clearance items were still the same and marked at the same price (without the extra 50% off). I had no intention on using the Groupon on myself and I really can't justify buying a $8.99 t-shirt for David!

In the end, I picked up 4 Everyday Steals items that David needed. 2 pairs of sweat shorts and 2 sleeveless tees.

My God Mother bought David this sleeveless tee from Gap and I seriously considered having him wear it 2 days in a row. Tuesday in Minnesota was a whopping 103 degrees! Way to hot for my little man!


Cheese!

Have you seen my beach ball?

The everyday steals were 2 for $10, which I would never spend that much on but with the Groupon all 4 items came to $10 (already paid for on Groupon) or $2.50 each. AND nothing shows for it on my check card. WIN.

Also, I just custom designed a Father's Day card at the Card Store and had it shipped to me for FREE with code FREECARD. You make your card, register and then apply the code at the bottom of the page before you put in any credit card information! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED!

I picked the Beer Bottle design! Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!

2 comments:

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...