Wednesday, February 6, 2013

VAULT: Super Deal on Trumpette Socks Assortment and More!

I recently heard of Vault through the super chic DIY design blog, Dwellings By Devore. Right now, Vault is running the typical "Give $25, Get $25" marketing strategy to get more shoppers to their site. In addition to their clever scheme, bloggers like me can also take the opportunity to share a good deal and also get a payback, too.

Vault is similar to the discount shopping sites like GILT or Zulily. Only, Vault gives you $25 right away when you sign up. A small catch? You have to spend $35 to get the $25 off, but at least you can get some super good deals on women's, men's, baby, and home gear. If you are wise enough to stay in the $35 zone!

Another perk? Free shipping!

A special game I like to play is: how close can I get to $35 exactly? Here are a few good deals I spotted on Vault:

Trumpette Baby Sailors Socks Assortment $30. They are available in many styles.


Zodiak Baby Wash and Lotion $35. Available in all the signs.
Chewbeads Skinny Charles Bangle Set Cobalt $20. More colors available.
Sparq Whiskey Rocks $20.
Reason Clothing Arctic Dots Beanie $14.
Easy Playhouse Crafty Cottage $40.
There is so much stuff on Vault. I have spent the last hour weeding through all the goods!

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...