Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seven Days of Swell: Day Two

Well, the week is already flying by. I am hoping to get all my pieces loaded into the shop tomorrow! Yay, too excited! Top Drawer Vintage's sneak peek photos are up on Mighty Swell's Facebook page. I am lurking them & hoping to get some 'likes' and good comments. Sarah (photo) & Audrey (model) did such a great job. I am so proud of the photos and hope the pieces are received well.

Today: The Checker Print Bombshell Dress

This piece does not read bombshell at all on the hanger but Audrey rocked it! I added the red belt to make the dress pop a bit.





Also, be sure to check out Jill's Mighty Swell blog post at Spoils of Wear. She gives basic info on the event and also gives a little background on all the shops who are vending at the sale! Thanks Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...