Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Two to the Zoo

Despite spending most of the night tossing and turning, I awoke with an intense desire to take my children somewhere. Just pack our bag and go!

Where to?

THE ZOO!


Sunken Garden.

Conservatory.

Flamingos.

Snack in the Grass.

Penguins.

Can I Come In?

When we sat to have a snack in the grass there were kids everywhere! Most of the clumps had matching brightly colored t-shirts as the kids belonged to different schools and pre-schools. I told David that someday soon he would go to pre-school. He asked me, "School bus Mama?" I explained that someday he would get to ride in a school bus to go to school. The bus would come pick him up and then bring him home. David asked with intensity, "James come?".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...