Monday, January 16, 2012

New Adventures with Occupation: Housewife!

Photo Credit // Flying Fig Photography

Thank you to all my wonderful family, friends and followers who have supported me through Top Drawer Life and Vintage Style. While I continue with my passion for vintage, I am taking another approach to blogging by writing about my other passions as a wife and stay at home mother.

Occupation: Housewife is a new adventure I hope to share with all of you.

Please follow me here...
MaryBeth

2 comments:

  1. Glad to find you again, darlin. :) Hope life is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, another MN-er! Glad I found you. Can't wait to read all your blogging adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...