Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Few Target Coupon Deals 5/26

Using Target coupons here in store near zip 55432:

Up & Up Baby wash: $1.37
Target coupon $0.50/1
= $0.80
(I might go back and get more of these! They make great gifts.)

PediaSure 4 Pack: $5.89
On sale $4.99
Manufacture coupon at Target.Com $1.50/1
= $3.49 or $0.87 ea.
(I also got a register coupon for $2.50/2 that I can pair with another manufacture coupon!)

Caress Body Wash: $3.99
On sale $2.99
Target coupon $1/1
= $1.99
(I got the Daily Silk Scent.)

Quaker Chewy Bars: $2.09
On sale $1.92
Target coupon $1/2
= $1.42 ea.

Diet Pepsi 12 packs were $2.29 & I had a $0.75 off coupon in my coupon folder so I scored it for $1.54.

Plus the new Old Spice scents gift packs were 50% off in the clearance end cap in toiletries. I got a 2 pack body wash in Komodo & Fiji for $2 & a deodorant & body spray pack for $2. That's only a buck a piece (& my husband can deny me picking these out for him in which case I can return or gift them!)

I read today the Old Navy is doing 30%-50% EXTRA off their clearance right now! Any Minneapolis peeps score there yet?

4 comments:

  1. I need to stop by old navy to check out the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! thanks for sharing your steals and deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really great deals. Thanks for sharing.

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headed over to Old Navy then! Thanks!

    xo jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...