Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inspiration: Madden Girl

I was tweeting with Bren from So Much Pretty yesterday & scored some Madden Girl pumps at her local Marshall's. I too, have my closet lined with the pretty purple boxes.

 I keep them all stacked together & get such joy out of getting on top my footstool and bringing down a box. There is just something so tantalizing about setting the down the shoe box, removing the box top, and moving the tissue paper to reveal a little gem inside! I try to take care of my shoes. Back in the day I kept them all jumbled in a hamper or box. Now, I have them all lined up on the top shelf of my closet. I actually think I buy less shoes by keeping them organized.
  
My collection includes:


 
 

I usually shop for Madden Girl's at my Herberger's. They have them at reasonable price & often on clearance. Plus, I am a coupon crazy lady & try to get them reduced even more. Better that by buying off season & you can get Madden Girls for $10-15.






I did a little bit of searching on Shop Style and found a few styles I would love to add  to the top shelf of my closet:




Lastly, the current styles on Herberger's, I must stop myself from going there today....?


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your shoe collection! Madden Girl is one of my favorites too, I only have one pair of black and red heels but they are gorgeous!

    Thanks for following me, I'm your newest follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shoes! I'm a sucker for ruffles on a shoe. Thanks for visiting, I look forward to seeing more of your posts:)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...