Wednesday, February 23, 2011

E.L.F. Order Has Shipped!

Looking forward to my E.L.F. shipment here in the next few days! I wait till I "need" (need meaning want) enough make-up to get free shipping out of the order. I hate paying for shipping more than anything in the world!


Here is what I am expecting:

1 6001 Shielding Hydro-Tint SPF 15 Apricot Beige (tone 1)

1 1805 Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush

1 2304 Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed

1 1710 Eye Makeup Remover Pads

1 2118 New Moisture Care Lip Color Ruby Slipper

1 7307 Plum

1 7303 Black

1 2809 Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Honey Do

1 1546 Fire Coral

1 7501 Eyelid Primer

1 7609 Black Bandit

1 83311 Light

Blog to follow when the package arrives! Anyone else expecting anything in the mail? Any good deals or codes to share?

2 comments:

  1. i have read good stuff about e.l.f. Have you tried the eye pad make up remover before? They just started being sold in super target. I got a couple of their brushes and they are pretty nifty for the price.

    I have a couple of pairs of shoes in the mail and some make-up too. I love the anticipation!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...