Monday, January 10, 2011

Pay it Forward: QueenBKaTi

Sometimes, the kindness of others really gets me in a good way.


Vintage Preppy School Girl Sweater

Today, QueenBKaTi, a shop owner on Etsy contacted me to let me know she had featured me in her Crimson Kiss Valentine Treasury. Not only had I been featured, but my item had sold!

QueenBKati, who, "pin up housewife style fashion meets rockabilly" joined Etsy in September of 2010. And, like Top Drawer Vintage, says she "find[s] great items that I can not keep for myself, and now with the help of Etsy I can share these wonderful finds with all of you".

This is someone who not only went out of her way to feature my item in her treasury, but also took the time to contact me. This is why Etsy is the supream being to Ebay.

So, thank you, to all those Etsians who take care of their fellow shop owners and add to the spirit of Etsy!

Visit QueenBKaTi's Vintage Shop.
Follow QueenBKaTi on her Twitter.
Read QueenBKaTi's Blog.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words in this feature! It means the world to me! I am so happy to meet such an awesome vintage fanatic! You rock, doll! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment to my blog posts! Thank you!.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...